Monday, December 5, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

Well now that we are into the Christmas season I am posting about Thanksgiving!
Typical...oh well.
As I have said before I love this holiday because it is simple.
Thankfulness. Food. Friends and Family.
What's not to love?
Went to my parents this year.
Unfortunately my siblings and their families could not make it.
We had a wonderful time though! 


 Pink Ball. They made this game up and play every time we go!

 The lake was waaaaay down due to the lack of rain.
 We got to spend some time with Julia's BFF Haley and her family as they were visiting near by.


 I woke up to this beautiful sight Thanksgiving morning!


 Where's the water???
 The dogs came too!







Love these people and loved this weekend!
Thanks Mom and Dad!
I am BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment