Sunday, March 13, 2011

A tired Bull, A dejected Bull, A cute-freckled-faced Bull




Well, the U9 Bulls fought hard in a tournament this weekend in Columbia SC. The weather was beautiful for soccer however our team just couldn't pull it off. They ended up with 1 win and 2 losses sending us home early on Sunday.

Sam gave it all he had and we were so proud of him. He took a couple of hard falls and had some tears but still kept fighting! I just love this little boy. He has a kind and sensitive heart but boy can he battle it out on the field. We took the whole family yesterday but just Sam and I made the EARLY morning trip today. I enjoyed my time with my "little man". It hurts a Mama's heart to look into the back seat and see those beautiful blue eyes filled with tears. His sweet little arms and knees were covered with mud and a few new bruises. Battle "scars". And the words, "I hate losing!" made me want to reach back and gather him in my arms and kiss every single one of those adorable freckles right off his nose! Did I mention I love this little boy? We are proud of you buddy and I am so blessed to be your Mom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment