Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Basketball Weekend

Well, school has started back up and so have the classes, lessons and practices and games. I tried my best to hold onto every last second of holiday but alas......life came screaming back! Julia's basketball team had a tournament in Columbia Thursday, Friday and Saturday and I am so glad I decided to "do life" as I got to watch the Eagles win the 2013- 3D Hoops Basketball Tournament! What a great job these girls did! They are really a JV team and even have a few 8th graders on the team but they played at the varsity level for this tournament because they did not have a JV level. AND THEY WON! It was so exciting to watch and even more so because the Eagles were behind and came on strong after half time and ended up winning! What a great group of little fighters! GREAT JOB EAGLES! And I have to brag a bit, it is MY blog, Julia made the All-Tournament team and also won the MVP of the tournament! I was so proud of her! She is such a competitor and NEVER gives up! Way to go Jules! SO proud of you!





GO EAGLES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment