Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fast Food

Ok, I know fast food is not good for you but when life goes in "fast mode" we sometimes HAVE to resort to eating those yummy fries and nuggets. Unfortunately we have eaten our share here lately. Last night was one of those "moments". Will and Sam had gone to a soccer festival 2-1/2 hours away and weren't home yet. Jaida, Xin and I were on our way to pick Julia up and I said that I was hungry, to which they both agreed they were hungry too. They began to name ALL the fast food restaurants we could possibly visit. I then said that I didn't really want to eat fast food so maybe we could go to a sit- down restaurant. As we picked Julia up, we asked her what she wanted to eat. Jaida quickly replied, "Sissy, Mommy already said NO fast food tonight so we going to have slow food!"

No comments:

Post a Comment