Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday Sam

Sam turned 10 on Feb 5th and celebrated double digits across the world in China. What a way to celebrate! This little boy, who is growing up way too fast, melts my heart! He came into this world 10 days early weighing in at not quite 10 lbs. All chubby and blue-eyed, he loved to be loved from day 1. He is still all about love-what an amazing heart he has. He is kind, caring, loyal, handsome, loves God, smart, artistic, athletic, funny, imaginative, loves to laugh, play with friends,play with Legos, watch movies and football and eat my popcorn. He is a joy to parent and we are blessed to have him as our son and brother. I know God has very big plans for him and I can't wait to see what unfolds in his life. I love you so much Sam. You make me smile and make my heart so full. I am blessed by you!

2 comments:

  1. We were so blessed to meet your family in China. Julia and Sam are both such sweet children!

    I hope Lulu is adjusting well at home. John Wesley hit the ground running! We are such blessed families!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, JUlia stumbled on your blog before we left and kept trying to find it again but couldn't. She read this comment last night and clicked on your picture and came running in to say "This was the family I was telling you about and can you believe we traveled with them. I thought they looked and sounded familiar!" Hope all is well and you all are adjusting to a "new normal"! Hugs! Amy

      Delete