Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy 14th Birthday Julia!


My sweet 1st born came into this world with eyes wide open and ready to take on life.

Today she and I spent the entire day together. What a wonderful day we had! Shopping, lunch, and......


getting her ears pierced!!!!



We rejoined the "fam" for cake and dinner out.

Chinese of course!


How much I love this first born of mine! She showed me that wonderful, joyous Mama love and I will be forever thankful for her. She is a blessing to us all and I love her with all my heart!
Happy Birthday Julia!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Julia! You are indeed a special girl, and it was such a pleasure meeting and spending time with you in China. Hope you had a wonderful day and that this next year will be a fabulous one : )

    ReplyDelete