Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


This year's "thankful tree"


We spent this year at my sister's house up north. What a fabulous time we had!!!!!!


A little "gaming"


A little crafting


My Jaida blessing


My Julia blessing


My Sam blessing


My Xin blesssing


And my newest and littlest blessing Lulu. So very thankful she was with us this Thanksgiving!


A little hiking......


to the top of a "hill" to see this view of Cincinnati


The crazy 8 cousins!


Trying to organize a family picture with all 16 of us.....sweating a little after this!


Xin lost his 1st tooth on Thanksgiving!


And Hamilton lost another too....a busy tooth fairy that night!


More hiking....because oh my did we/I eat ALOT!!!!


My blessings!


She had to walk too!

  The Purple People Bridge goes across the Ohio River to Newport KY.


It turned bitterly cold at the end of the week and we knew we were up north!


Jungle Jim's...a HUGE Intl market.


Two dorks straddling two states!


My sister has great shoes and my "girly girl"clomped around in them constantly and even fell asleep in them!

We had such a wonderful time and thank my sister, her husband and son for allowing all of us to take over your gorgeous home for 5 days! You were the perfect hosts....and oh my... 1 more day there eating your fabulous cooking and I would have had to go to the fat farm!
So thankful for time together. Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That looked and sounded like tons of fun. Makes our Thanksgiving look quite lame! Bonfire date??? Hint Hint. Call me.
    www.dawsonmakes9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete