Tuesday, August 11, 2015

School Begins

The 2015-16 school year is underway.
We had a bit of a staggered start.

 Lulu began last Wed as a Kindergartner.
9:00am-1:00pm Mon-Fri.
She loves it!


We have loved the school Julia and Sam are attending so we decided to move Jaida and Xin there as well. YEA...my life just got a little easier!
Jaida started 3rd grade today and could not have been more excited about the first day of school!


Xin started 4th grade  today and was excited too!


Today was not quite long enough as it was only a 1/2 day for these two.
Just long enough to learn the ropes and meet some new friends!


Monday was the 1/2 day start day for Sam.
He is an 8th grader this year and towering over all of us but Will.
Can't say he was "excited" but his quote today was "Yea, it was a good day. School is school."
He is looking forward to football this year.
First game is Saturday!


And Monday... Julia...a SENIOR!
There.
I said it.
Can't believe it!
SHE was just in Kindergarten!
She was NOT looking forward to school starting and her 4 AP classes and the workload!
But she is looking forward to her senior year.




Tomorrow I will have all in school on a regular schedule.


I will have about 3-1/2 hours to myself everyday.
It has been a very long time since this has happened.
It will be different.
It will be quiet.
I will miss them terribly.
But...I will enjoy those hours.
Can't wait to see what next adventure awaits!
Happy 2015-16 school year my precious babies!
Love you all so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment